here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, April 23, 2012

embellish YOUR art with Blossom Bucket...

Thanks to everyone @ The Paper Niche in Davie Florida for a very fun VERY inky weekend...

to the gals who were brave & spent the entire weekend with me...
THANK YOU! it was very fun...

Friday evening Mr Fed-Ex delivered my new embellishments from Blossom Bucket to the store...

just in time for some retail therapy after the class...
and shop they did...

I'm thrilled that you like these new goodies as much as I do...

they're fun...
flat backed...easy to glue...
and made from resin...

here's a few projects using them...

the huge flower in cream colored, but was altered with alcohol ink...
LOVE LOVE LOVE the large eyeglasses...
and I MIGHT love the big lips even more...
the flower center is from this package...
the heart was altered too...



this shows the BlossomBucket front door...


there's the large flower again...
a little different altering, with different piece for the center...

and everything is sized to work perfectly with my stamps & art parts...plus I'm sure you'll find lots of other fun ways to use them for cards, layouts & mixed media madness...



look how cute the little telephone looks...sad to say, I'm old enough to remember this style of phone...
YIKES!


the cream colored heart was altered with gold metallic mixative & it's  stamped with jet black archival ink...
then misted with sunflower sparkle Perfect Pearls Mist...
aka BLING in a BOTTLE...



the phone again & the altered star...



yes...I DO have a THING for glasses & eyes...



and here's THE ORGANIZER...
I don't have a link for it yet...
but here's what the cutie looks like...

the bottom tray is 14 x 14 inches
the top is 12 x 12 inches...
it's a huge storage piece...

it's easy to customize it for your needs...
I love finding just the right containers to hold supplies...
this will keep your Ranger supplies contained and within easy reach...
use it to store the distress markers, paint dabbers, scissors, water brushes. paint brushes etc...
it stores lots in an area that has a small footplate...

it's handmade by the Amish craftsmen in Ohio...
so if you're familiar with their work...
it's nice & solid & sturdy...
and...
it's BLACK...

I'm planning to stamp on the stars...then add an embellishment to the center to customize it...

you can use it as is & it sits flat..
or add a turntable under it...
to create a spinner...

want to travel with it?
just pick it up by the big ball handle & GO...

for those who asked...the retail price is $59.99

Now about that giveaway I promised...

congrats to...





Blogger scrappin-scrappin said...

Ohhhh, I can't wait for the embellishments!! Any day 
now!! So excited!! The Clicker Cutts look amazing to!! 
Beautiful flower!!

April 17, 2012 8:20 PM
 Delete



please email me with your shipping info...
wbv1213@me.com

***NEWS FLASH***
Blossom Bucket is sponsoring a little contest/giveaway...

we're working on the details, but basically you show us what YOU created using the new Blossom Bucket items...
and some lucky winner will get some BB goodies...

we'll give you time to shop...and then create...
so, if you make something as a gift...be sure to take a photo for us...

stay tuned for ALL the juicy details...
coming soon to a blog near you...

and as always...
in closing...

make art!
wendy

18 comments:

Lori said...

What fab pieces using the new Blossom Bucket! Just placed an order last night, can't wait to play!

Debby said...

Yep, placed my order too so I can't wait to play with some new goodies!

Unknown said...

Yeah, can't believe the new pieces are even better than the last bunch! Love 'em all!

scrappin-scrappin said...

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!! Love all the embellish pieces!! So fun, and I like how you can alter them!! Thank you so much for the give away! You rock!!!

Helen said...

Wow, what beautiful art you've created. I need all these new Blossom Bucket items now.... where's the wallet! My fave is the house with the front door.. stunning.

SusanK said...

Fun, fun, fun!!! I think I can dig up a pic of me and telephone like the BB one. I've been told I gave my grandma a black eye with it when I thrust it at her to talk on it. Hey, I wasn't even 2 at the time - it wasn't intentional! Gotta get me some BB embellies so I can play, too!

Redanne said...

Really love those new Blossom Bucket goodies, hope we get them soon in the UK too.

Dorothy said...

These embellishments are so awesome!!!!
thanks Wendy!!

Elena said...

I am so glad I have them all!!!! I have been trying to find the organizer online to order it. Who has it???? You KNOW I gotta have it!! NOW! Lol!

Elena said...

I am so glad I have them all!!!! I have been trying to find the organizer online to order it. Who has it???? You KNOW I gotta have it!! NOW! Lol!

Theresa said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the BLossom Bucket embellies!!! I have got to get my little hands on those soon!!

craftlyn said...

Shop we certainly did Friday night for these little cuties....but, oh no, I see from the sample art that not ALL of them came in!
I must have them ALL!! :)

slbt17 said...

wow! what fun!
Sandra ltb

Anonymous said...

I'm ordering!! Gotta have some of everything! LOL

Gine said...

Thank you Wendy for a wonderful weekend
YES we SHOPPED, your blossom Bucket trinkets are sooooo awesome

Dawn B. said...

Gonna have to have them all, they r fabulous!!! And, love the artwork examples as well, now gotta shop! :-)

sue said...

You are one busy lady .

sue said...

You are one busy lady .